Tuesday 24 May 2011

A technical question for my fellow bloggers...

Blogger is being VERY annoying! Earlier on I wrote a big old long comment to go on Rihanna's blog, and then when I tried to post it, it said 'choose comment profile', so I clicked on 'Google account' and then it tells me to sign in, so I sign in, and then it takes me to my 'dashboard' page, but as soon as I click on a blog which opens in a new window, it says I'm not logged in again!!!

It's so annoying and means I can't comment on anything! Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! How annoying! Blogger sucks. I have had many problems with Blogger but unfortunately not that one in particular. This obviously just started for you as you have been able to post previously, I assume. I also assume this happens on just one computer in particular? Have you tried another one? Have you changed any browser settings lately?

    ReplyDelete