Thursday 26 May 2011

Still can't comment :(

SN said she's also been having this problem, although hers now seems to be fixed as she managed to comment on my blog. Did you do anything to make it work or did it just happen by itself? I STILL can't comment, it's getting very annoying. I posted a comment on a discussion on the blogger help pages (ironic that I can post a comment on there but not on blogs!), but their help system seems pretty crap - from what I can see you can only post questions/comments to discussions, there's no way of actually emailing or phoning someone for help. Does anyone else know any way of contacting them?

1 comment:

  1. Nope my problems not fixed. The only way I can comment is through my phone which sucks cuz I take like an hour to type a sentence

    ReplyDelete